Luigi Storero, an automobile pioneer and a member of Fiat’s first racing team along with Felice Nazzaro and Vincenzo Lancia, set up on his own in Turin in 1912. This model was brought out in 1914 and embodied several unusual features, such as the integral engine, clutch and transmission, direct-drive third and stepped-up fourth gears, and foot and hand brakes acting on the rear wheels.
Engine: 4 cylinders
Capacity: 4480 cc
Max. power output: 35 bhp at 2000 rpm
Max. speed: 80 km/h
Weight: 900 kg